Welcome!

Wish Upon A Style is my quiet and relaxing salon offering one-on-one attention and high-end service, without the high-end price tag. Check out my services page to see what I offer and feel free to call me with any questions or to make an appointment. I look forward to meeting you.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello Summer 2014!! It's been a long time since I have been able to pay any attention to this blog. I would like to hopefully start updating the posts a lot more often. I will start by posting some Summer Back To School Specials!!

Back to School
Buy 1 Get 1 kids haircut

12 foils for $20!!
or get kids haircut and foil $25
 
Also for the adults
$10 off any color service 

Call or email me for cosultations or to set up an appointment!

Wishuponastyle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment